- Listed: January 10, 2015 10:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
A good auto insurance policy is a vital part of owning a car, every bit as important as a well-tuned engine or a fresh set of tires. You get more out of your driving experience when you are protected by an affordable, effective insurance plan. This article will give you a few tips for getting more out of your car insurance dollar.
When keeping down the cost of auto insurance, protect your no-claims record. If you have several years of auto insurance with the same company and you have not needed to file any claims, avoid filing a small claim. The increase in your premiums will be more expensive than simply covering the small claim damage out of pocket.
Doing something simple like putting a car alarm on your automobile can ultimately save you hundreds of dollars over the life of your insurance policy. Statistics show that vehicles with alarm systems are less likely to be stolen, and any vehicle less likely to be stolen poses less of a risk with an auto insurance company.
When you rent a car, you will likely be asked if you want to purchase coverage for the vehicle. Before you answer, you should know whether or not your personal automobile insurance covers rental cars. If it does, how much is covered? Ask your agent, or read your policy to be clear.
Did you know that a simple feature on your automobile like anti-lock brakes entitles you to an insurance discount? It’s true; the safer your vehicle is, the less you will ultimately have to pay for auto insurance. So when you’re shopping around for a car, spending a little extra for safety features is rewarded in the long run via lower premiums.
One of the best ways to drop your auto insurance rates is to show the insurance company that you are a safe, reliable driver. If you loved this write-up and you would certainly like to receive more info pertaining to new driver insurance with points kindly check out the web site. To do this, you should think about attending a safe-driving course. These courses are affordable, quick, and you could end up saving thousands of dollars over the life of your insurance policy.
A great way for you to save money on your auto insurance is to find an all-in-one insurance carrier. If you can find a company to provide your auto insurance, homeowners’ insurance, and health insurance, you can purchase one large package and save up to 40% off of purchasing separate insurance packages.
If you are getting car insurance, it is important not to forget towing coverage. This is important because if you get into an accident or you are stuck somewhere, you do not want to be stuck paying towing costs. The rates for towing are usually not high for most insurance companies.
If your insurance contacts you about an increase in your premium, find out if it is justified or not. A practice known as data mining is used by certain unethical companies: they refer to a consulting firm that will create fake data that would justify an increased premium. If you catch your insurance company doing this, switch immediately to another one.
As you have read, there are numerous ways to change the price you pay on your auto insurance. The location of your residence, your driving record and the amount of driving you do are factors that are controllable. When you take the time to be an informed consumer of auto insurance, you can gain the knowledge to enjoy lower premiums.
399 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: AliceBalmai
- Member Since: December 13, 2014
Other items listed by AliceBalmai
- Cheap Car Insurance For New Drivers Policy Due For Renewal? Read These Tips First.
- Be Sure To Get The Cheap Car Insurance For New Drivers You Need
- Getting The Best Rate On New Driver Insurance For The Whole Family
- Carving Out The Savings By Using These New Driver Insurance Tips
- Tips To Get Information About Car Insurers
Popular Ads Overall
- The Secret To Citicards Online Payment (43946 views)
- Citibank E Banking Secrets Revealed (36527 views)
- The Lost Secret Of Pinterest Blogs (18167 views)
- What To Expect From Aol Com Sign In Mailbox? (17316 views)
- Never Lose Your Facebo Ok Login Again (14133 views)
- Master The Art Of Www.facebook Application With These 7 Tips (13008 views)
- Gmail.com Login – An In Depth Anaylsis on What Works and What Doesn’t (11352 views)
- What’s Really Happening With Mail.yahoo.com Login (10525 views)
- How To Gain Paypal Login My Account (9375 views)
- Picture Your Hotmail.com.login On Top. Read This And Make It So (9252 views)