- Listed: December 31, 2014 1:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
With so many different automobile choices and so many insurance companies to choose from, things can get confusing in a hurry if you don’t know how to navigate through your insurance options. Check out this article and learn some great tips you can use on auto insurance to save money.
To save money on your car insurance, choose a car make and model that does not require a high insurance cost. For example, safe cars like a Honda Accord are much cheaper to insure than sports cars such as a Mustang convertible. While owning a convertible may seem more desirable at first, a Honda will cost you less.
You can reduce the cost of car insurance by making sure you don’t buy coverage that you really don’t need. For instance, if you have an older car with a relatively low replacement value then you may not need comprehensive or collision coverage. Eliminating excess coverage from your policy could lower your premiums considerably.
If you own a small business requiring the use of company automobiles, vans, or trucks; business auto coverage is a must. Business auto insurance coverage can usually be added to a business insurance package made available by insurance companies. If you or your employers are driving company vehicles, it is critical that you are covered in case one of them gets into an accident.
Don’t pick an insurance just because it is cheaper. Each insurance company provides different types of plans with varying levels of coverage. One company may offer a plan for $100 less, but it may just have liability coverage. Most states require protection against damage to another person’s car, but not for your own.
If you’re currently receiving a no-claims discount for an auto insurance company, it is important that you protect this. Only file a claim if it is absolutely necessary, because once you file a claim with your insurer, your rates could increase instantly by up to 75%. Filing claims should be saved for real accident and injury.
Once you have a teenage driver in your house, your insurance premiums will go up. To save money, buy a less expensive and safer car for your teen to drive. Don’t give in if they beg you for a fancier, sportier car. For more information regarding best van insurance Quotes stop by our web page. The safer the car, the cheaper the insurance.
If you are putting less than 20% down on your car, make sure to look into getting GAP car insurance. Should you have an accident while you are still in the first year or two of payments, you may end up owing the bank more money than you would receive in a claim.
If your car is a significant asset, (i.e. expensive and having high resale value) make sure you purchase additional liability coverage for it when you insure it. The legal minimum liability coverage which is your cheapest option will not provide enough compensation if your valuable car gets damaged. The additional cost of additional coverage is worth paying to protect a car with real value.
Make sure that you closely analyze exactly how much coverage you need. If you have too little than you can be in a very bad situation after an accident. Likewise, if you have too much than you will be paying more than necessary month by month. An agent can help you to understand what you need, but he may be pushing you for too much.
Hopefully, this article gave you enough information to help you make the best auto insurance decisions. How well you make decisions depends on how much knowledge you have. These tips might also be of use to others in your social circle, so circulate this article to them, as well.
367 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Adriene
- Member Since: October 31, 2014
Other items listed by Adriene
- Tips To Find Car Insurance For Teens
- Unique Ways To Save A Ton On Van Insurance Quotes
- Strategies On How To Get Good Van Insurance Quote Rates
- You Will Not Believe How Easy It Is To Get Great Van Insurance Quotes When You Follow These Tips
- Tips For Understanding Van Insurance Quote In Today’s World
Popular Ads Overall
- The Secret To Citicards Online Payment (44372 views)
- Citibank E Banking Secrets Revealed (36963 views)
- The Lost Secret Of Pinterest Blogs (18298 views)
- What To Expect From Aol Com Sign In Mailbox? (17476 views)
- Never Lose Your Facebo Ok Login Again (14243 views)
- Master The Art Of Www.facebook Application With These 7 Tips (13131 views)
- Gmail.com Login – An In Depth Anaylsis on What Works and What Doesn’t (12270 views)
- What’s Really Happening With Mail.yahoo.com Login (11236 views)
- How To Gain Paypal Login My Account (9479 views)
- Picture Your Hotmail.com.login On Top. Read This And Make It So (9303 views)