- Listed: December 22, 2014 11:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Purchasing auto insurance on a limited budget can be tough to do. You want the best coverage, but you can only afford so much. In this article, we will provide some valuable tips for finding quality auto insurance coverage on a tight budget. Read on to learn more.
Keep a running tab on car insurance rates every year. If you are diligent about checking your policy options with your carrier and others, you can save a lot of money on your premium. When you shop your insurance you can either find a more affordable company or prompt better savings from your current insurer.
If you’re currently receiving a no-claims discount for an auto insurance company, it is important that you protect this. Only file a claim if it is absolutely necessary, because once you file a claim with your insurer, your rates could increase instantly by up to 75%. Filing claims should be saved for real accident and injury.
When upgrading your car by purchasing extras or replacing parts, consult with your insurer to determine whether your upgrades will be covered in the event of theft or damage to the car. Insurance often doesn’t cover these parts separately, but only the difference between the value of the car with and without those parts, which is often not a lot.
Car insurance for teens does not have to cost you deep in the purse. You can lower your teen’s rates by doing a few simple things. Make sure your teen successfully completes a driver’s education course and stays on the honor roll. This will keep the cost of your insurance much lower.
Purchase a high quality “safety-rated” vehicle to get lower premium rates. These vehicles are known to be the safest on the market, so insurance companies will give you a bit of extra credit if you are driving one. Look for sedans and family cars, as they are usually the ones with the best ratings.
Most student drivers pose a higher risk to auto insurance companies because their age bracket is statistically involved in more accidents, but students can combat this by simply making the honor roll. Students with good grades are less likely to get behind the wheel of their cars drunk or having taken drugs, and insurance companies know this.
If your car is a significant asset, (i.e. expensive and having high resale value) make sure you purchase additional liability coverage for it when you insure it. For more info in regards to cheap insurance for new Drivers take a look at our own web-site. The legal minimum liability coverage which is your cheapest option will not provide enough compensation if your valuable car gets damaged. The additional cost of additional coverage is worth paying to protect a car with real value.
If you have developed a history of trouble-free driving over the course of several years, inquire with your car insurance company about a no-claim discount. Many companies offer these discounts for reliable customers they have not had to pay-out for. Some companies apply no-claim discounts automatically; with others the driver must inquire. It never hurts to ask!
Now that you have gained some insight into different varieties of auto insurance, you should be able to make an educated and informed choice on what type of insurance you would like to obtain. Insuring your car is an important decision, so hopefully this article has been able to help you make the right one!
391 total views, 3 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Ana Weekes
- Member Since: October 9, 2014
Other items listed by Ana Weekes
- Carving Out The Savings By Using These Cheap Insurance For New Drivers Tips
- The Basics When Trying To Pick Your Cheap Insurance For New Drivers
- Useful Insurance Tips For Your Auto Needs
- Learn About The Important Tips Of Cheap Insurance For New Drivers
- When It Comes To Cheap Insurance For New Drivers Try These Tips
Popular Ads Overall
- The Secret To Citicards Online Payment (43946 views)
- Citibank E Banking Secrets Revealed (36514 views)
- The Lost Secret Of Pinterest Blogs (18167 views)
- What To Expect From Aol Com Sign In Mailbox? (17316 views)
- Never Lose Your Facebo Ok Login Again (14133 views)
- Master The Art Of Www.facebook Application With These 7 Tips (13008 views)
- Gmail.com Login – An In Depth Anaylsis on What Works and What Doesn’t (11352 views)
- What’s Really Happening With Mail.yahoo.com Login (10514 views)
- How To Gain Paypal Login My Account (9375 views)
- Picture Your Hotmail.com.login On Top. Read This And Make It So (9252 views)